Thursday, June 11, 2009

Treats for Dancin' Feet

Our reception is going to be a BIG HUGE PAR-TAY! Our band is playing for four hours, and we aren't doing any of the traditional formalities. It's the second wedding for both me and my FI, so we just want to have fun and celebrate with the people we love. So, no cake-cutting (actually, no cake!), no special dances, and no garter/bouquet toss mean that we will have four straight hours of DANCING! We MUST, therefore, provide flip-flops for our female guests! I have eighty pairs of pink and green flipflops ready to go! I found the nifty baskets at Target and added the sign post, sign and ribbon. For the flipflops, I made stickers to show the size and attached them with coordinated polka dot ribbon. I know our ladies are going to appreciate them!

1 comment:

  1. My friend did this for her wedding too -- the best idea for heels and dancing. :)

    ReplyDelete