Thursday, June 25, 2009

Flowers


I decided a while ago that I would DIY the flowers for my wedding. Since I made that decision, I have been second guessing myself! I did a few practice bouquets, centerpieces, and bouts, and they actually weren't half bad! I don't really doubt the fact that I have the ability to DIY my flowers, I just wonder about the toll it's going to take on my sanity the week of the wedding. This picture (I've had it saved to my flickr site forever, so if it's yours, please let me know so that I can give you props) is the inspiration for my bouquet. It's why I ordered a jillion ranunculus. I only hope mine comes out this good!
I am doing bunches of clumped up carnations for my centerpieces (don't I make them sound so nice?!?) I used to HATE carns, but I actually like the way they look when all bunched up together. Cheap and easy. Nice.
I ordered all my flowers from www.fiftyflowers.com, and I promise to review them after the big event. Wish me luck. I have a feeling I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment