Friday, June 5, 2009

My Attendants

The only attendants I will have at my wedding are under the age of 10. That's right... four little girls will be my flowergirls/bridesmaids! The wedding of Mariska Hargitay (my fiance's object of lust from Law and Order!) was my inspiration. Check out this photo of her wedding from Instyle
magazine. Don't you love it???

How cute is that? These were her only attendants, and after I saw that, I was in love with the idea. I asked my four favorite girls to be in my wedding. One is my niece, two are my FI's nieces, and one is my little cousin. All adorable. All precious. I must get a picture of me with my four special ladies on my wedding day. Hoping it will be something like this...(I have had this photo saved forever on my flickr account, and have no idea where I found it. If it's yours, let me know so that I can give you credit for its awesome-ness!)

Check back tomorrow for pics of the gifties for my girlies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment