Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am a STALKER

...a mailbox stalker, that is! My RSVP's have been steadily rolling in for the last week, but there are still SO MANY to come. I am home for most of the summer, and I honestly check my mailbox 10 times in the morning before it is actually full. There must be something wrong with me because I am actually sad and disappointed when there are no little pink RSVP envelopes in there! The worst thing to find in my mail these days is a returned invitation. Like the one I got back because my darling cousin gave me the wrong address. Bummer. So far, there have been three returns, and hopefully that will be it.
Don't you love it when people write little notes on their RSVP cards? That's the BEST kind of mail!

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way except I am stalking my Mom =)... Because the house my FI and I are renting is up for sale, I wanted to have the RSVPs sent to my parents home since they aren't going anywhere. So everyday I talk with my Mom to see what RSVPs came in. It is so exciting, I just can't wait for more to come in. Yesterday, only 1 came in and I was a little dissappointed like you.

    PS: I love when they write little notes on the cards too!!

    ReplyDelete