Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cocktail Napkins

Another project I did months before the wedding was gocco my cocktail napkins. I liked the idea to personalize the napkins with little facts about yourself and your fiance, but wanted to do something a little different. You may remember that I described our wedding as a big huge PAR-TAY, with the main theme being F.U.N. To go along with that, we decided to gocco lots of different funny quotes about love on our cocktail napkins. We are having a cocktail reception, so I figured we'd need lots of cocktail napkins.

Here are some of the quotes we used:

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. -Rita Rudner

Your love is better than ice cream. -Sara MacLauchlan

I have seen him in hawaiian shirts, she said, so there is nothing hidden between us. -Brian Andreas

Anyone can be passionate but it takes real lovers to be silly. -Rose Franken

I was naseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox. -Woody Allen

I love you even when you're sick and look disgusting. - From the movie Love Actually

Falling in love is so hard on the knees. -Aerosmith

I'm not a smart man but I know what love is. -Forrest Gump

Men are from earth, women are from earth. deal with it. -George Carlin
People will say we're in love. -Hannibal Lechter

This was a fun project, my fiance and I had lots of laughs when searching for quotes. I think they will make for some good conversation starters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment