Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gifties for my Girlies

It all started with this bag from etsy seller tinygreenapples. I had the bags personalized for each girl and of course, they feature pink and green polka dots! Not the greatest picture, but you get the idea! They have black handles at the top of the bag, not visible in this pic.



I went on to fill each bag with all kinds of personalized goodies, like this little box that I found at the dollar store. It's a box/picture frame, but instead of putting a picture in the frame, I made a monogram for each girl, printed it on cardstock, and added that! Inside the box, I put book plate stickers I made for each girl. I think I need a new camera, because they look A TON better in real life!!





I also put in a dollar store photoalbum that I personalized for each girl, and a disposable camera. To personalize the photoalbum, I adhered ribbon to it and made cardstock circle stickers and used the same monogram I used for the bookplate box. I think they came out cute!




Another etsy find was from seller ItsAllAboutYou. I ordered scrabble tile necklace charms with each girl's initials, and then created the ribbon necklace myself.


Each girl is also getting flip-flops, personalized notepads, and a picture frame. What do you think? I can't wait to gift my girls!

1 comment:

  1. All these things are so cute. Wow personalizing everything. I love it.

    ReplyDelete