Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thank You Cards Fit For a Queen

These are the thank you cards I made for the ladies who attended my bachelorette party. I wanted to make them special, since they all made ME feel so special! ;) The envelope liners are made with silver and gold striped wrapping paper. If you are planning to use wrapping paper for any of your envelope liners, I recommend using nice thick paper, not the cheap stuff. It does make a difference. To seal the envelopes, I made stickers with the same crown image I used on the card (forgot to take a picture, but trust me, they were the perfect way to seal the envelope, and looked super cute). I love how they came out, and I've heard lots of great feedback from the ladies. I'm starting to think I may never buy another card..... sorry Hallmark!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love those. I just found your blog and am heading to your Etsy shop as we speak!

    ReplyDelete