Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Get on the Bus!

In a recent post, I gave you a sneak peek of our "getaway car," my '78 VW bug convertible. Now you get to check out the sweet ride we booked for our guests!

Yep-- it's a big yellow school bus! My fiance and I are both educators, and many of our guests (both family and friends) are teachers, school psychologists, and school administrators. We thought it fitting and appropriate that they get to and from our reception in a big 'ole bus! I am thinking this might make for some good photo-ops, especially at the end of the night! And, it definitely fits in with the fun, whimsical theme we've got going. What do you think? Are you incorporating any unique modes of transportation into your wedding?

2 comments:

  1. This ride is sweet. How did you pull that off? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Project Wedding feature!

    ReplyDelete