Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blasts from the Past

I know, I know, it's been a few days! But, I have been busy with etsy orders and my girl-getaway-bachelorette party weekend (I promise a post on that as soon as someone sends me some pics!).

One of my favorite etsy projects this week has been for my customer DeeDee. I am making her rehearsal dinner invitations with vintage envelope liners. She wants all of her liners to have a wedding theme, so I've spent lots of time in my garage attic going through old newspapers. Her liners are coming out great; I've found wedding related artwork, wedding announcements, and wedding advertisements. They will look like this:
And, bonus, when I was digging through those old papers, I discovered a newspaper from November 1963 containing news of JFK's assassination and funeral. What a cool find!

No comments:

Post a Comment