Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Midnight Snack

When I first started wedding planning, I stumbled upon the idea of having a midnight snack at the reception. I think it was Weddingbee's Mrs. Emerald's McDonald's Cheeseburgers that inspired me. It may not be a new or completely unique idea, but it's new to me! I've never been to a wedding that had anything like it. And, what do people want after a night of drinking, dancing, and celebrating? FOOD! My Fiance and I decided we would do something like this for our guests, so we are having pizzas brought in from my family's favorite restaurant. Our band stops playing at midnight, so that's when the pizza will be served. YUM. I know my family, they will be ALL OVER that pizza! I think it'll be a nice treat for our guests... and a good way to end the night. What do you think? Are you serving a "midnight snack" at your wedding or after-party?

1 comment:

  1. We are serving a chocolate fountain with pound cake, fruit and cheesecake. We love desserts and I know everyone will enjoy this treat.

    ReplyDelete